Class Act Etiquette Summer Camp at the George Bush Presidential Library
2013 Summer Camp Dates are: Monday – Thursday, June 17-20.
Junior Class Act (6-10 yr olds): $85 pre-registration, $90 after June 3rd. 12:45-2:15pm
Class Act (11-18 yr olds): $160 pre-registration, $170 after June 3rd. 2:30-4:30pm
With over 20 years experience as a ballroom dance and etiquette instructor, Susan Quiring Ph.D., makes seemingly difficult concepts easy to understand, fun to practice, and simple to use in everyday situations. Susan’s Class Act Etiquette classes give children the social skills, including dance techniques, to confidently approach any social situation. Class Act is an exciting 5-session course that concentrates on essential social skills (including dance) for young people.
Topics for both age groups will include:
- Basic behavior and conversational manners
- Cell phone and note writing etiquette
- Dining out and table manners
- Common courtesies
- Social Media
- Job Skills
- Basic Dance skills in Swing, Waltz, Foxtrot & Cha Cha (for older group only)
- Evening Banquet and Dance (for older group only)
For more information visit the Etiquette Camp website.